Well it has been 5 days since we left Mobile. I miss my grandbabies so much. I miss Marsha and Mark too...but there is no place like home. We have been so busy since we returned home, I haven't had time to update my blog at all. Megan is busy with school, karate, art, guitar, church and anything else she finds interesting. I have been trying to catch up on things that need doing around home and getting her to her many activities.
We are preparing for the "Featured Artist" show this weekend at Hartselle Art Studio. Megan is very excited.
I will say bye for now....I am going to try and get some pics up of Megan at karate soon! Until then...
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
There is no place like home!
Posted by The Hilliard Family at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment