Black Earth by Timothy Snyder is a book about the
Holocaust. This is not an easy subject
to read about, however it is one we must continue to read about. Snyder did a great job with this
subject. I have read many books about
the Holocaust, none of them easy to read, but it is something we must do. Snyder offers a unique view of one of history’s
biggest atrocity.
to read about, however it is one we must continue to read about. Snyder did a great job with this
subject. I have read many books about
the Holocaust, none of them easy to read, but it is something we must do. Snyder offers a unique view of one of history’s
biggest atrocity.
Even though the content of this book is complex, we must
take time to read so we do not repeat.
take time to read so we do not repeat.
Snyder ends the book with a warning of sorts, not sure how I
feel about this part. Overall this is a
good read if you are into history or the Holocaust.
feel about this part. Overall this is a
good read if you are into history or the Holocaust.
I was given this book from Blogging for books in exchange
for my review. I give this book 5 stars.
for my review. I give this book 5 stars.
0 comments:
Post a Comment