I received this book from Blogging for books free of charge in return for my honest opinion.
This is a beautiful color book. There are many full color pictures and many many recipes to try.
With all the new "health craze" on coconut, this book is just what the doctor ordered.
There are many recipes and most of them are fairly easy. They have step by step directions and many of them use food you will already have.
If you like to cook or know someone that does, this is a must have.
The directions are easy to follow and shouldn't require much prepare ahead of time items.
I would recommend this book to most anyone that loves to cook or that is health conscious about the food they consume.
I will give this book 4.5 stars. Go grab one before they are all done.
Friday, March 18, 2016
The Whole Coconut Cookbook **Book Review*
Posted by The Hilliard Family at 10:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment