Friday, August 22, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...

I am enjoying my time in Mobile so much. Katie is growing and is so much fun now. She has already counted to 13 by herself for me. She can name animals and all the sounds they make. She is talking in sentences, actually she can carry on a conversation with me! I am having so much fun just being around her. She will tell me, " I love you the most" which makes my face light up with joy. Of course, there is no way she can love me more than I love her...but I let her win that argument.
Marsha is preparing for Austin's arrival. She is packing her suitcase and doing those last minute things she has to do. She went and got a pedicure and manicure this week while I watched Katie. Last night she got to soak in the tub and relax, something we all know she won't get to do much anymore!
Megan is enjoying being that "Aunt Meg" to Katie. She was playing with the playdough with her today. We took Katie to the watermelon patch today as well. That place is great! We should have one of those in North AL.
I will close for now...look for pics to be posted Monday afternoon.
Until then...

0 comments: