We are preparing for Gustav. From what we can tell now, we will get rain, wind, etc. Mandatory evacuations for those south of I10, we are about 5 miles north of I10. Marsha and Austin really are not up to leaving unless things looked like a direct hit to Mobile, then we would try to go somewhere. This will definitely be an experience for us. We covet your prayers and I will keep you all posted.
We are having a wonderful time, yesterday I kidnapped Megan and spent the day with her. We went to Fort Conde, Museum of Mobile, the Exploriam and the mall. We had a great time and it was a much needed break for both of us.
We miss you all so much and we will be home before you know it!
I love you all!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Gustav
Posted by The Hilliard Family at 10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment