I received “Beautiful Things Happen When A Woman Trusts God” by Sheila Walsh from Thomas Nelson Publishing to review. I chose this book because I have seen the author speaking on television and my grand-daughter likes the Gigi DVDs, which made me interested in reading her book.
The book is geared toward women and focuses mainly on going through trials and how you can learn to trust God through those trials even when it may seem impossible. Walsh tells about some of her personal experiences and also gives many biblical references to show that God is and will always be there. As you read about the author’s struggles, you also read about various biblical people, such as Paul, Tabitha, and David and see how they came through their struggles.
The book includes a discussion guide and Bible study guide for individuals or small groups who wish to have more in-depth discussions on the details in the book. I think this is a good book for any woman going through trials, especially those who are trying to learn to trust God more.

0 comments:
Post a Comment