Sunday, March 21, 2010

Book Review on "Gigi's Hugest Announcement"


I received the DVD “Gigi’s Hugest Announcement” from Thomas Nelson Publishing to review. I chose this DVD because my granddaughter loves Gigi. This particular DVD has 2 different stories on it.

The first story is Gigi’s Hugest Announcement. This story lets us know how each one of us are special to God. Gigi tries to think of the best way to tell her best friend, Frances, that she is God’s princess too.

The second story on this DVD is The Pink Ballerina. During this story Gigi tries to learn ballet. While learning, she has many difficulties with the ballet moves. Gigi thinks that if she dances perfectly, it will make God proud, but she actually learns us that God is most proud of us when we show others that we love them.

I did notice that this DVD was completely animated. I did enjoy this movie and the lessons it teaches throughout the stories. I think little girls age 3-6 would love these DVDs.

0 comments: