Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Money Answer Book-Dave Ramsey


I received The Money Answer Book by Dave Ramsey from Booksneeze. I chose this book because I am currently trying to get out of debt and wanted to refresh my memory on Dave Ramsey's plan to financial freedom.

This is a great book for anyone. It is very practical and easy to read and understand. It sums up Dave Ramsey's plan for financial freedom in a shorter version than his other books. This book is a quick read and would be an asset to anyone's reference library. He does a very good job keeping this book short and to the point. This book makes it easy to understand his plan for financial freedom.

This book is in question and answer format instead of the normal chapter reading. It is divided up into subjects, which makes it easy for you to look up a particular topic. This book gives practical advice and would make a great graduation or wedding gift.

I was given this complimentary copy to review. The opinions expressed in this review are mine and are honest.

0 comments: