
I received “How should a Christian Live?” devotional & journal from Thomas Nelson Publishing. I choose this book because I have a teenage daughter and this looked like something she would enjoy reading.
I really like this devotional/journal because it also has an audio cd. In each lesson you have audio to listen to, a short devotional, puzzles, quizzes, articles and pages to journal about what you have learned. I also like the way it reinforces key points from each lesson. There is also a “define it” section in each lesson that defines key words that you may not know the meaning of.
This includes and all star cast with Corbin Bleu, Emily Osment, Jordin Sparks and more! There is also 6 hours of mp3 audio.
There are four different books in this series. I would recommend this book to any teenager or new Christian.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Book Review "How should a Christian Live"
Posted by The Hilliard Family at 7:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment