Monday, July 12, 2010

Sarah's Garden-Book Review


I recently received the book Sarah’s Garden A Patch of Heaven Novel by Kelly Long from Booksneeze. I chose this book because I have a dear friend that loves reading about the Amish. I have never read any books about the Amish, but have heard most of them were very good. I decided to try this one and see what I thought.

I really enjoyed this book. At first it started out a little slow I thought, but it quickly became a book I didn’t want to put down. One thing I didn’t like about the book is that some of the phrases were written in the Amish language, but you soon get used to it and there is a key at the beginning of the book so you know what is being said.

This is a story of an Amish girl who falls in love with an outsider and the conflict that is going on in her heart. This is the first book in a series and I will be looking forward to the next one to come out. I don’t think you will be disappointed in this book.

I received a copy of this book as a complimentary copy to review. The above review is my honest opinion of the book.

0 comments: