Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Living with Confidence in A Chaotic World-Book Review


I chose to review the book “Living With Confidence In A Chaotic World” by Dr. David Jeremiah from book sneeze, because of the chaotic times we are experiencing in our lives today. In the world today we rarely hear good news anymore. Everyone seems to be stressed. People are losing their jobs, their homes, and their sanity. So how do we, as Christians, respond to the stresses and problems in our lives? In this book Dr. David Jeremiah outlines ways a Christian can live with confidence in today’s crazy world. He gives us 10 biblical ways to stay focused in the times we are living.

This book is full of encouragement I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I found it very insightful in the things that are going on right now in my life and the lives of my family and friends. If you read Dr. Jeremiah’s book, “What In The World Is Going On”, you will want to read this one as well. I think this book would be great for anyone who has questions on how we should, as Christians, respond to the turmoil going on in our world today. Dr. Jeremiah has done a wonderful job showing us how God’s word teaches us to handle what we are experiencing in the world today.

I was given this complimentary copy to review and this is my honest opinion of the book.

0 comments: