Wednesday, September 8, 2010

You Were Made To Make A Difference-Book Review


I chose to review the book, “You Were Made To Make A Difference” by Max Lucado and Jenna Lucado Bishop because I have a teen living at home and thought it would be a great book to review and pass along to her. I have read many of Max Lucado’s books in the past and have enjoyed them. This book is the teen version of “Outlive Your Life” by Max Lucado.

This book is great for teens. In my opinion it helps them to see that every little thing they can do will make a difference. God created them for so much more than just being on earth and enjoying life. This book gives them real life examples of teens making a difference and also is a practical guide for them to get ideas on doing the same.

I think this book will help each teen realize that God has a great plan for their lives and it doesn’t take much to help out in this world. Little can be big when you allow God to work through your life. I would recommend this to any teen or parent of a teen. This will also be good for youth groups to read together and then organize ways to help as a group.

Teens sometimes get the attitude that they can’t make a difference until they become adults. This book really shows them that they can indeed make a difference in this world. This book would be a great gift to any teen.

I was given this book at no cost to me for my honest opinion from Booksneeze.

0 comments: