
I chose to review the book, God Loves Me More Than That, by Dandi Daley Mackall because I have grandchildren and I thought they would enjoy it. This is a very cute book. I enjoyed the story and the illustrations are great.
The story goes throughout asking the question, how much love does God have for me? Each time it is asked a little differently and answered a little differently. This is a story that will help the younger children understand that God’s love for us is never ending. I think any age child would enjoy having this book read to them. I think this would make a great gift. This is also one of those books for grandparents to gather the grandchildren in their laps and read to them. I loved it!
I received this book free from blogging for books for my honest opionion of the book. I was not required to give a favorable review
Thursday, December 2, 2010
God Loves Me More Than That-Book Review
Posted by The Hilliard Family at 6:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment