Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Voices of the Faithful-Book Review


I chose to review the book, Voices of the Faithful by Beth Moore & Friends from Booksneeze.com, because I love to read inspiring stories from others. This is a paperback edition.

This is a devotional for each day of the year. Each day has one page. It has inspiring stories from Christians around the world. Each month is divided into a category. January is God's character, February is God's word, March is prayer, and so on.

I think this would be a great devotional book to start the New Year off with. This would also make a great gift. I highly recommend this book to anyone to add to their daily devotions or as a quick read on your lunch break.

I was given this book at no cost for my honest opinion. I did not have to give a favorable opinion. I give this book 5 stars.

0 comments: