Monday, February 1, 2016

Bedtime prayers that end with s hug

This book is so cute on the outside! It is one of those books that just makes you want to purchase it for a small child. But the cover isn't the only part I like.


The pages are so colorful. Each day gives you some "snuggle time", a bedtime bible thought, a prayer and hug time. This is a great way to get the smaller children to understand the importance of prayer and bible study on their level. 

The book not only involves the child, but the parent or grandparent also have a part each night. 

I think this will make a great gift for a smaller child that is ready to be introduced to a "devotional and prayer" time each night.

I was given this book from Tyndale house free of charge in exchange for my honest review.   I would recommend this book and also give it 5 stars. 

0 comments: