Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Jesus Speaks **book review**

I received the devotional, Jesus Speaks, from blogging for books at no charge in exchange for my honest opinion of the book.


This is a 365 day devotional type book. Each day has a verse of scripture to start your day off.   The author has then written a short understanding of the passage in first person.

 You then end with another verse of scripture and at the bottom of each page there are topics that relate to the days text with page numbers out of The Greatest Story Ever Told. 

I liked the length of each day's text, and the variety of topics that are used were great, but I didn't like that you really needed The Greatest Story Ever Told to go along with this devotional to complete each day's task.

I enjoyed reviewing this book and would recommend it to others. It would make a great gift idea for anyone. It has guidance and encouragement each day from Gods word. 


0 comments: