Thursday, July 21, 2016

Tox-sick

I received the book Tox-Sick from Blogging for books, free of charge for my honest review. 

The title intrigued me because I have fibromyalgia and I have many friends and family that have either suffer from an auto immune disease or suffer from one of the many ADD, ADHD, OCD, etc.
For some time now, I have believed many of these disorders are caused from either our diet or chemicals we are exposed to.
This book really goes into detail on how we live in toxic environments and consume toxic food.
The information in the book is overwhelming at times. I think if this book had been printed with a larger font and had given you a bigger margin, it would have been easier to read. 
Regardless of that, the book has great information on how to determine if your body is toxic and what to do when you decide it is toxic.
I would recommend this book for anyone who wants to be healthier or anyone that has health issues.  

0 comments: