Monday, August 1, 2016

Teen or Adult Coloring Book

I received the Pop Manga Coloring Book from Blogging for Books, to give my honest review of it.
I chose this book because I love the new adult type coloring books.
My first impression was that it was cute and more along the "teen" age than an adult age.  But after I looked through the book, I think it will be good for the "tween" age as well. 
The pictures are cute and the pages are thick enough that the color does not bleed through the pages.
The pictures are more along the lines of the "Anime" design than anything.
One thing I didn't like was that it actually has a dust jacket.  This was kind of strange to me for a coloring book.  It made it hard to color when the dust jacket was on.  So I removed it when in use.
I guess you can remove it and when you are finished, put it back on to keep it nice looking.
This coloring book would make a great gift for the "tween to teen" girl and most any adult lady.  I think it is a little to feminine for the guys. I would recommend this.


0 comments: