
The book “Amy Inspired” is about an author that is failing in every aspect of life. Life doesn’t seem to be good for Amy. She meets another author that seems to have it together and they become roomates. This book shows the same struggles that many of us have during our life.
From the beginning to the end, I found it very hard to stay into this book. It started slow and it ended slow. When I read Christian fiction I do not expect to see girlfriend/boyfriend sleeping together without consequences shown for their actions. This book was more of a secular read than a Christian read.
I have to say I finished this book disappointed. I was disappointed in the fact that I really didn’t see the book point to Christ at all. The characters went to church, but that is about it. I feel like if a book is going to be characterized as Christian fiction, there should be more than that.
I was given this book by Bethany House to read and give my honest opinion.
Monday, November 15, 2010
Amy Inspired-Book Review
Posted by The Hilliard Family at 11:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment