Sunday, November 14, 2010

"I Will Lift Up My Soul" -Book Review

I received the book I Lift Up My Soul: Devotions to Start Your Day with Godhttp://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=httpwwwfollow-20&l=as2&o=1&a=1400202892 by Charles Stanley from Booksneeze. This is a short devotional book. The format has a Scripture passage to read, a verse, a few paragraphs of inspiration and a sentence prayer. Each daily devotion fills one page and can be read from start to finish in about 5 minutes.

Even though these are short devotionals, they are very thought provoking. Each day you will be challenged in some way.

I would not suggest this be the only scripture you read, but it is a great way to start or end your day. This devotional would make a great gift.

I recommend I Lift Up My Soul: Devotions to Start Your Day with Godhttp://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=httpwwwfollow-20&l=as2&o=1&a=1400202892 to anyone wanting to share a light devotional thought each day.

I was given this book free of charge from Booksneeze for my honest opinion.

0 comments: