
This was a new author for me and I really didn’t know what to expect. I generally like the thriller and suspense books. Book from the very beginning of “Hatteras Girl” I liked it. This is not a thriller or a suspense book, it is an easy enjoyable read.
The character in this book begins with many dreams and a family that seems to want to marry her off. She dreams of a loving husband and owning a bed and breakfast. It seems like those dreams will never happen when she has one bad date after another. But she holds out and meets the perfect guy.
This book has a simple beauty of showing that dreams do come true. There really wasn’t a lot of romance in the book. However, it was a clean book to read. It was just your sweet little love story. I was a little disappointed, because it was so predictable, but it was an enjoyable read.
I was given this book by Bethany House to give my honest opinion.
Monday, November 15, 2010
Hatteras Girl-Book Review
Posted by The Hilliard Family at 11:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment