
I chose the book "Voices of the Faithful Book-2" from Booksneeze.com to review. One reason I chose to review this book is that I had already reviewed "Voices of the Faithful Book-1" and I wanted to see if it was as good as the first one.
This book is a devotional book for everyday of the year. Much like the first edition, most of the devotionals only take one page. They are inspiring stories from all over the world. Each story gives you hope, shows you courage and lifts you up.
This book has an introduction by Beth Moore, which is one of my favorite Christian authors. I think this book would be great for any woman to add to her daily devotions. They are short enough that it can be read on a lunch break. I would highly recommend you add this book to your collection or give it as a gift.
I was given this book free of charge for my honest opinion. I did not have to give a favorable review.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Voices of the Faithful Book 2-Book Review
Posted by The Hilliard Family at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment