
I was given the book, This Little Prayer of Mine, by Anthony DeStefano, illustrated by Mark Elliot from Waterbrook Press to review. This is a hardcover children’s book.
This book is a book that teaches children that they can rely on God. It teaches them that they can pray about anything and at anytime. I enjoyed reading this book. It is very colorful and the illustrations are wonderful.
This would make a wonderful bedtime story or just one of those books for you to read as the children or grandchildren curl up in your lap. I really liked the fact that the author used everyday troubles that children may face to show them that they can pray about anything.
This was a great children’s book and I would recommend it for any parent, grandparent or as a gift to that special child.
I was given this book free of charge from Blogging for Books to give my honest opinion of the book.
I was not required to give a favorable review.
Sunday, May 1, 2011
This Little Prayer of Mine-Book Review
Posted by The Hilliard Family at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment