
I chose to review the movie “The Way Home” from Booksneeze because I enjoy family movies. This movie is based on a true story. The story is about a family whose lives were turned upside down in the blink of an eye. While the father is watching their 2 year old son, the son goes missing. This story shows how the love of our neighbors can help us get through the tough times in our lives.
This family has to rely on God’s strength and their faith to get them through this tragedy. Their faith is strengthened as they go through this trial. This is a good movie that you can watch and enjoy as a family. There are numerous lessons to be learned throughout this movie.
I enjoyed this movie and will recommend it to others to watch. I received this DVD from Booksneeze to review for my honest opinion.
Saturday, September 25, 2010
The Way Home-DVD review
Posted by The Hilliard Family at 10:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment