Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Least Among You -DVD Review


I chose to receive “The Least Among You” from Booksneeze because I love to watch a good family movie. The Least Among You is an inspired true story based on the life of Richard Kelly. Richard was arrested in the 1965 Watts riots and as a result ended up at an all white seminary on probation.

This movie was seemed to drag somewhat throughout the story. However, it does show viewers how someone can be singled out just because they are different. Throughout the movie you see drug and alcohol abuse, fighting, and shooting. If you have younger viewers you may not want to watch this movie with them.

Even though this movie had a good lesson to learn, I wasn’t impressed with it enough to purchase it or recommend it.

I received this DVD from Booksneeze to review and give my honest opinion.

0 comments: