
I chose to review the book, “Out Live Your Life” by Max Lucado because I had read other books from this author and enjoyed them tremendously. This is by far my favorite book from Max Lucado yet. In this book the author shows us how to make a difference in our lives and the lives of others.
Maybe one person cannot change the world, but one person can make a difference in someone’s life. We can’t do it all, but we can do something. This book is very convicting if you are one that turns your head when you see someone in need. I enjoyed reading this book and want to pass it along for others to read now that I have finished it. This is a book that I think every Christian needs to read.
The author shows us in the Bible where Jesus didn’t mind getting his hands dirty to help others. He was one to befriend the outcasts. He was one to do the hard things. The things that were not “popular” to do. As Christians, do we stay in our comfort zone too much? Are we hanging with our other Christian friends and not getting out into the world and spreading the gospel as we should? We are called to help others, to love others.
If we read this book and take to heart the message, we can do so much to change things in the world for the better. This book also has a in depth study guide in the back. I think this would make an excellent book to give anyone.
I was given a copy of this book at no cost from Booksneeze for my honest opinion.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Out Live Your Life-Book Review
Posted by The Hilliard Family at 7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment