Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Convenient Groom-Book review


The Convenient Groom by Denis Hunter was given to me free of charge to read and review by Booksneeze. I have never read anything by Denis Hunter and was excited to see if I liked this authors style of writing.

I have to admit, at first when I got the book I wasn’t that excited about reading it. But when I started reading it I could not put it down. It was one of those books where you are up until 3am trying to finish.

The Convenient Groom was a very sweet love story. There is nothing in this book that requires deep thought. You can see the parallel of Christ’s unconditional love for us thorough the book. You can pick this book up and just enjoy it from the first chapter to the last.

If you are looking for a book to set back and enjoy, this is for you. I think this book would be a great gift for anyone that enjoys a good clean romance. I was not disappointed in this book and will be looking forward to reading more from this author in the future.

0 comments: