
I chose to review the book Love Food & Live Well by Chantel Hobbs because I am wanting to shed a few pounds and start eating healthier. I have heard Chantel on the radio several times and I wanted to see what she had to say on weight loss.
This book not only gives you great tips on eating healthier, but it also gives you tips on finding out why you are having a problem with your weight. You find out that you don’t have to starve yourself to lose weight and eat healthier. She show us that the only way to truly get a handle on our eating problems are to just give them over to God. She has scripture throughout the book and it is very encouraging.
Most of the ideas in this book are not new, but they are given from a person that has been there and has succeeded. I would have liked to seen more details of her eating habits, but all in all this was a good book. It is very encouraging to anyone that wants to shed a few pounds or just wants to start eating healthier.
I was given this book free of charge for my personal thoughts on the book from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Company.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Love Food and Live Well-Book Review
Posted by The Hilliard Family at 9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment