Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Plain Proposal-Book Review


I received the book Plain Proposal by Beth Wiseman from Booksneeze. I chose to review this book because I have read some Amish fiction that I really liked. I have never read any of Beth Wiseman’s books and wanted to see if I liked this authors style of writing.
This is a book in a series and I was concerned if I would be able to enjoy the book since I had not read any of the other books.

I must say, I really enjoyed this book. The author was able to get my attention at the beginning of the book and keep it throughout the book.

This is about a young Amish girl struggling with the decision of whether to stay in the Amish community or to leave and go to the English world. This book has many twists and turns throughout and keeps your attention from the start.

This book reinforces the fact that no matter how far God seems at times in our lives, He is always there with us. This book was an easy and enjoyable read. If you are looking for a good Christian romance that you can just sit and enjoy, this is the one for you.

I was given this book free of charge to review and give my honest opinion. I did not have to give a favorable review.

0 comments: