
The book Courting Miss Amsel, by author Kim Vogel Sawyer was a refreshing read. This book is a fictional book about Edyth, a school teacher of Walnut Hill, that likes to have everything in her control.
Through many different situations and struggles, that are out of her control, she has to learn that ultimately God is in control of everything.
Kim Vogel Sawyer did a great job in writing this historical fiction. This is a very easy read. The way the author portrays the characters in the story line, keeps you wanting to read more. You will not want to put this book down. The only bad thing about the book is that I finished it way to quickly.
For my first experience in reading any books by author Kim Vogel Sawyer, I can say she will be on my favorite list from now on. If you enjoy a good easy read, this book is for you. It is great on those days you just want to curl up with a good book and do nothing else.
This would also make a great gift to any book lover. I was given this book free of charge from Bethany House for my honest opinion of the book. I was not required to give a favorable review.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Courting Miss Amsel-Book Review
Posted by The Hilliard Family at 1:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment