
Let’s face it, having a relationship these days takes a lot of work. Even in the best of circumstances, it is time consuming and difficult, but so worth your efforts. I chose to review “Daddy Dates” by Greg Wright because I know how important a father is to his daughter. So many studies show that the relationship a father has with his daughter directly effects her future.
But guys are born clueless in the relationship department. Most have no idea how to have a successful relationship with their daughters. In this book, author Greg Wright, wanted to make sure he didn’t “screw up” this special time with his daughters.
This is a very funny and encouraging book for any father or father to be. It has very practical advice and shows how you can make a difference in the life of your daughter with many fun and easy things to do together. Even though I am a mother, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and will pass it on to my son-in law.
I think this is a great book. I highly recommend it to any father, grandfather or father to be. Not only can you enjoy your daughter growing up, but you can make a difference in her life for the good. In a world that is laden with busyness, selfishness, and sexual perversion, this book is refreshing. My hat is off to author Greg Wright for this encouraging book, he has done a wonderful job. I am sure I will be purchasing many copies in the future to give to new dads of daughters!
I was given this book by Booksneeze to review. I was not required to give a favorable review. This is my honest opinion.
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Daddy Dates-Book Review
Posted by The Hilliard Family at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment