
I chose to review the book, One Day Way, by Chantel Hobbs because I had read other books by her and really enjoyed them. Chantel is a personal trainer, she is an author, has been on TV and radio, has a video series and a website.
This is a very encouraging book. If you are looking for a good book to help you lose weight and change your overall lifestyle, then this is the book to buy. If you know of someone that needs a little encouragement in their weight loss battle, then you need to buy this book and give it to them.
Many of her weight loss “secrets” are not really secrets, there are many books that have the same diet and exercise advice. But Chantel adds her personal experience in with it and a lot of encouragement. I think this is what makes this book different from the others.
As with any diet and exercise program, you have to be at the point in your life where you want to make a change. This book has practical advice, but it will do no good, if you are not at the point to where you are willing to make the changes she talks about.
I was given this book free of charge from Blogging For Books in exchange for my honest opinion.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
The One Day Way-Book Review
Posted by The Hilliard Family at 12:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment