Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Now I Walk On Death Row-Book Review


I chose to review the book, Now I Walk On Death Row, by Dale Recinella because of the intriguing title. This is the story of a Wall Street Lawyer that had a life changing experience with a loving God.

This is not the story of Recinella being on Death Row himself, but the story of how he left his job as a Wall Street Lawyer to minister to those on death row. This book will make you look at life in a different way. You will weep while reading this book. This book is a thought provoking and life changing read.

The experiences of Recinella while ministering to those on death row is unbelievable. You will not want to put this book down and you will not want this book to come to an end. I highly recommend anyone to read this book. I also recommend you purchasing copies to give away to family and friends.

I was given this book free of charge by Bethany House to give my honest review.

0 comments: