
The Final Summit, by Andy Andrews is a book I chose to review from Booksneeze. This is a sequel to the author’s book, The Traveler's Gift. I have never read anything by this author and so I was curious. I have to say that this book kept my attention. It is a fictional story, with real life characters.
The first few chapters kept my attention to the point that I did not want to put it down. The plot in the book is a bit unrealistic, but the author using historical characters helps keep your interest.
I was disappointed in several aspects of the book. To me the book seemed to try to make things in the heavenly realm to “common”. I was disappointed in the fact that not once was Jesus Christ brought up as the true answer.
I was given a free copy of this book from Booksneeze to review and give my honest opinion. If you are looking for a fiction book to read for fun, you may like this book. If you are looking for a book that will point you in the right direction, this book is lacking in that department.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
The Final Summit-Book Review
Posted by The Hilliard Family at 11:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment